Monday, 15 April 2013

People Are Good - After the Boston Marathon

Dear America,

I love you and can only imagine how painful and dark the post Boston Marathon time is... I can only imagine how this would create a dark feeling that another peaceful comfortable and beautiful thing has been destroyed by senseless violence.

I want to give a small 2-cents about how this tragedy really shows that people are good. - I know it seems strange and counterintuitive but just hear me out.

A life of traveling has opened up this insight for me. - Especially as a young hitchhiker and hobo I learned that most everyone has a really big heart.

One, or a few individuals, are so full of pain and hatred that they have hurt us all. But, our collective reaction has been one of love and heart-filled giving and caring.

Please have a look at the Business Insider's '13 Examples Of People Being Awesome After The Attack On The Boston Marathon'
http://www.businessinsider.com/inspiring-images-from-boston-2013-4
Post a Comment